- We give advice on handmade lace.
- We teach youth and adults in making lace.
- We organise interactive bobbin demonstrations.
- We organise national and international lace exhibitions in our museum.
- We are representatives in all kind of lace events, at home and abroad.
- We sell anything related to lace. (Books, magazines, working material and handmade lace work).
- We encourage people who would like to publish any kind of lace related reading material.
- We publish our quarterly magazine “Kant” (“Lace”) – issued 4500 copies – with some interesting conditions inside.
You have access to the splendid, 15th century Jerusalem churc. A private property of the family de Limburg Stirum.