Lace Magazine ‘Kant’
- Quarterly magazine, drawn up since 1978 by co-workers and sympathisers of the Lace Centre.
- Each time it gives some original patterns, contributions on the lace history, messages on exhibitions and courses, as well as book reviews.
- Format: 22 x 30 cm
- Multi-colour printing
- In four languages: Dutch, French, German and English
- Distributed all over the world
- Old issues are still available as long as stocks last.
Charge for a year subscription 2012 (including postage):
Belgium: 39 euro
EU: 45 euro
Other countries: 50 euro
Subscriptions to our lace magazine “Kant” can be requested through our webshop.