10 beautiful projects, featuring birds and flowers, using Binche technique.
Each pattern includes a very clear pricking, photographs and coloured diagrams.
Designed by Kumiko Nakazaki, teacher at the Bruges' Lace Centre and executed by various.
The 10 patterns are ('ex.' = execution):
1) 'Mary Lou's window' (with flowers and houses); ex. ; Tomoko Tsuji
2) 'Winter forest' ( with birds and flowers); ex.: Tomoko Tsuji
3) 'Singing baby birds' ( with little birds and musical notes); ex.: Tomoko Tsuji
4) 'Humming bird' (with bird and flower); ex.: Kumiko Nakazaki
5) 'Gentiane' (with big flower); ex.: Tomoko Tsuji
6) 'Flower pendant' (with flower); ex.: Mitsuyo Kikuchi
7) 'Snow drop' (with flowers, one in colour); ex.: Noriko Niimi
8) 'Japanese plume blossem' (with flowers, one in colour); ex.: Noriko Niimi
9) 'Japanese Iris' (with flower in round pattern); ex.: Tomoko Tsuji
10) 'Japanese moineau' (with bird and flowers in round pattern); ex.: Tomoko Tsuji
Bruges' Lace Centre, 2014
Glossy folder with loose pattern sheets.
Other maps of Kumiko available in this online store:
* 'Romance', see:
* 'Collection I', see:
* 'My friends', see:
* 'Christmas by Kumiko', see:
This product is temporarily out of stock