If an officale guide is desired, please contact "Visit Bruges".
As pupils' behaviour during a classtrip often is more exuberant than at school, we ask the teaching staff to:
- Split the class into small groups of 10 pupils
- Provide one teacher to accompany each group of 10 pupils
- Keep each group under control
- Forbid shouting, running and fighting
- Forbid the pupils to bring in food and drinks (or chewing gum).
€ 6,00 - Museum & lace demonstrations
Museum & shop open from 10 am till 5.00 pm
€ 5,00 - Museum & lace demonstrations: 12-25 years old, 65+, groups of more than 15 paying persons.
Free -12 years (accompanied by parents), Bruges residents.
€ 10,00 - Combiticket with museum of Popular Arts (located in the same street).
No dogs aloud.
The Lace Centre is completely accessible for disabled persons. Elevator available.
The Lace Centre
8000 Brugge (België)
Tel. +32 (0)50 33 00 72
Fax. +32 (0)50 33 04 17
Mo. 14u00 - 17u00
Tu. 14u00 - 17u00
Wed. 14u00 - 17u00
Thu. 14u00 - 17u00
Fri. 14u00 - 17u00
Sa. 14u00 - 17u00