If an officale guide is desired, please contact "Visit Bruges".
As pupils' behaviour during a classtrip often is more exuberant than at school, we ask the teaching staff to:
- Split the class into small groups of 10 pupils
- Provide one teacher to accompany each group of 10 pupils
- Keep each group under control
- Forbid shouting, running and fighting
- Forbid the pupils to bring in food and drinks (or chewing gum).
€ 6,00 - Museum & lace demonstrations
Museum & shop open from 10 am till 5.00 pm
€ 5,00 - Museum & lace demonstrations: 12-25 years old, 65+, groups of more than 15 paying persons.
Free -12 years (accompanied by parents), Bruges residents.
€ 10,00 - Combiticket with museum of Popular Arts (located in the same street).
No dogs aloud.
The Lace Centre is completely accessible for disabled persons. Elevator available.
Mo. 14u00 - 17u00
Tu. 14u00 - 17u00
Wed. 14u00 - 17u00
Thu. 14u00 - 17u00
Fri. 14u00 - 17u00
Sa. 14u00 - 17u00